Friday, September 4, 2009

Saturdays are happy days

I love love love Saturdays.  I usually lie in bed all morning watching tv, workout, then hang out with friends.  Nothing is on a schedule.

Today is Friday -- but since I didn't have work it totally felt like a Saturday.  So I treated it like one!  I layed in bed all morning watching Sex and the City.  Then when I would have usually worked I figured.. it's Friday!  I don't have to work out today :P  I will go tomorrow, as Saturday's always call for.  I worked out 3 times this week, which isn't a lot, but is enough to satisfy me for now.

I have plans to go out shopping tonight at 7pm, so when it came time to have lunch, I waited til a bit later and had a linner.  (Lunch + Dinner = Linner)

 
Delivery is an NYC tradition, so I ordered a lunch portion of vegetarian pad thai with steamed tofu and a side of steamed dumplings.  For $8 it was a bargain!
I put half of each dish on a plate and had a small but satisfying lunch.
 
The rest of the leftovers are going to be eaten right before I go out.
I love ready made food (especially when it doesn't come out of the freezer).
What's your favorite take out indulgence?

1 comment:

  1. I do love greasy pizza once in awhile! Or chinese...basically anything full of grease and yucky stuff is a winner when you get takeout in a college town.

    ReplyDelete