Friday, September 4, 2009

Light and smoky

Tonight I wasn't able to find what I wanted for dinner at the grocery store, so it was back home to scrounge something up.  I had some lox and goat cheese to use up (two of my favorite foods, emphasis on the goat cheese) so I decided to go with something simple and small.

I smothered a whole wheat English muffin with the goat cheese and topped it with the smoked salmon.  It was yummy, although I'm glad I ate the lox since a day longer and it probably wouldn't have been ok..

I ended the day with a nice sized bowl of Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Froyo.

2 comments:

  1. Half Baked is the one fro yo B&J's have made that I was not a fan of :( Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! It's my favorite, I always have a pint in the freezer. Maybe it's because it's my two favorite ice cream flavors mixed together :)

    ReplyDelete