Thursday, September 3, 2009

Busy busy busy

I have been super, duper, crazy busy.  Between work having long hours this week and having plans almost every night after work, I haven't had much time to post.

Fear not!  I am back :)

And I've been pretty well behaved the past few days (although I forgot my camera for most of it..)

Tuesday night I made a salmon steak marinated in white wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, and lemon juice.  I served it with SoyVay hoisin marinade as a dipping sauce (which is by far one of my most favorite dipping/marinade/baste sauces ever).

I brought the leftovers of the salmon to work on Wednesday, along with the last of my barley salad.

I do have something to confess though... I didn't really have dinner last night.  I knew I would be out late, so on my way from work to the event, I grabbed a 4-piece McNuggets.. which certainly isn't good for you, nor is it a whole meal.  But I'm not going to lie to you about it!

Today for lunch I was MUCH better and had a wrap from Pump with baked tofu, tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, lettuce, cucumbers, cheddar cheese, and light honey mustard.

And now here we are at dinner time..it's just after 9:00pm, I'm fresh home from work and I'm feeling too tired to cook a damn thing.  I think I'm going to go to the grocery store and see if they have the Kashi Mayan Bake that I've heard so many rave reviews about :)

I will be better this weekend I promise; especially since I don't go back to work until Tuesday!

Happy weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment