Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello!

Today is my very first blog post!  I can't wait to start posting, and hopefully get some advice and camaraderie along the way.

I had the idea yesterday to start a blog (I know, fast turn around) while I was at the gym.  I hadn't gone in almost 2 weeks which for me is incredibly not OK.  I realized that I needed something that would motivate me to really get back into things and 'travel on that journey' as it were.  When I went home and cooked a (mostly) healthy dinner, I sat down to catch up on my blogs for that day.  I subscribe to a few blogs that do more or less what I'm planning on doing.  To be honest, reading about other peoples daily lives, especially in regards to their eating and fitness habits, feels mildly voyeuristic to me.  But.. I still do it.  So now I'm letting you do it back to me.

Please always feel free to shoot me comments and input!

No comments:

Post a Comment